Coffee from around the world roasted fresh daily. Have a browse of our accessories too, which are specially selected for our coffees.
Double Walled Cafetiere
£29.95 – £39.95
FREE Continental Blend Coffee worth £6 with every cafetiere purchased.
LX Double Wall Cafetiere 3 Cup 360ml – Stainless Steel
LX Double Wall Cafetiere 8 Cup 1L – Stainless Steel
- Double Walled – Keeps Coffee hot 3x longer than a convential cafetiere
- Stainless Steel
LX Double Walled Cafetiere
This LX double walled cafetiere is a must have for any coffee lover. Not just your average cafetiere, this product has a sleek, belly-shaped design that is unique and practical.
This stainless steel cafetiere has many benefits and would make a fantastic gift for a loved one.
Stainless steel for better insulation for your coffee
The insulating stainless steel walls of this product is its stand out feature.
Stainless steel is a great material for keeping food and drink hot and the double walls will extend the warmth for even longer. Here are some more benefits of this diverse material:
- Fire and heat resistance – it retains its strength at high temperatures making it a safe material for the kitchen.
- Hygienic – it is such an easy material to clean and keep hygienic which is ideal for use around food and drink.
- Lightweight – when considering the strength of stainless steel, it is fairly lightweight material.
- Appearance – the sleek and modern look of this material is a big reason for its popularity. It blends with so many colour and design styles and will work well with any kitchen or dining room.
Keep your coffee warm for up to 2 hours
This insulating cafetiere will keep your hot drink warm for up to 2 hours.
This is perfect for those who like to leisurely drink their coffee and don’t want to rush.
Relax and enjoy coffee with friends with either the 3 cup (360ml) and 8 cup (1L) cafetiere without worrying about it going cold.
An elegant design that is perfect for any kitchen
Impress your family and friends with the unique design of the LX double walled cafetiere.
It has taken a modern twist on the classic cafetiere shape and showcases a ‘belly shape’. The smooth and simple exterior gives this product a chic look and has been a favourite of many customers.
Also benefit from a strong and sturdy handle and the classic cafetiere push down lid.
Not only does it have a stylish design, it is also incredibly practical and easy to look after. Simply put this product in the dishwasher after every use to keep nice and clean.
To give it extra shine between uses try polishing with a soft cloth.
If you’d like more information on how to use a cafetiere and what grind size is best, take a look at our how to use a cafetiere guide.