Coffee from around the world roasted fresh daily. Have a browse of our accessories too, which are specially selected for our coffees.
Verona 6 Cup Induction Stovetop
The Verona Stovetop has been cleverly designed with a heat resistant borosilicate glass upper chamber and a durable aluminium base that’s suitable for all heat sources. Arguably the best aspect of the design is the glass top, allowing you to watch your coffee as it brews.
- 290ml (6 cup) capacity
- Comes with a free 227g bag of coffee worth £7
Stovetop Brew Guide:
- Fill the bottom chamber of the Stovetop with water to just under the valve.
- Fill the filter basket with coffee, tap on the counter to create an even bed of coffee. Connect the upper chamber of the Stovetop and seal firmly.
- Use a low to medium heat. *For gas, make sure the flames do not rise around the pot*
- Start your timer. Coffee should appear after about 60 seconds and take a further 60 seconds to brew. Remove from the heat as the flow slows.
- Serve immediately to avoid over extraction.