Central American Filter
This blend offers a deep, nutty flavour with the sweet, coating body that is perfect in the morning.
Similar to our Continental Blend, although offers less dark roast flavours but more sweetness.
Easy to drink and a great way to impress friends, guests and family.
Each sachet contains 60g, offering a strong, well-balanced cup each time. Each box also contains filter papers making it quick and easy to delve into your favourite coffee.
Colombia is world-renowned for producing exceptional coffee.
Its proximity to the equator gives the country a tropical climate, which only enhances the flavours of the beans.
Good soil quality and high elevations also add to the quality of these Central American beans.
With so many individual farms and techniques used in the country, a variety of flavours and characteristics are produced.
Colombian Coffee Beans Facts
This beautiful country is located on the Northern tip of South America. Its history is fascinating and it’s culture is rich, with coffee being a huge part of it. Here are some quick facts:
- It’s average annual production is 11.5 million bags
- It is the third largest producer of coffee in the world
- It is the largest producer of Arabica beans
- Colombia’s first shipment of coffee was in 1835, when they sent 2500 bags to the US
Colombian Coffee Bean Production
The volcanic soil, the elevations of up to 6,000 feet and the hot climate all contribute to the success of this country’s production.
Colombian coffee is known for its undeniable richness, with subtle hints of sweet fruit and citrus.
This country only grows pure Arabica beans, which are of a higher quality than Robusta.
The process from the beans in the tree to a delicious beverage is probably more complicated than you think.
You can read a more in-depth version of production here, but below we have summed it up for you:
- The plants flower, turning the coffee intro ‘cherries’ (beans)
- Beans are picked twice a year, usually during rainy seasons
- The beans are usually soaked, which helps to sperate the different grades
- The beans are shipped to those who want green unroasted beans
- For those who don’t want unroasted, the green beans are roasted and turn a dark brown colour
- They are then ground and brewed and ready to be enjoyed!
The Best Filter Coffee
Filter coffee is a great way to get a premium tasting cup every single time. Because they come in weighed out sachets, it is the easiest way to get consistent, high quality coffee.
Because it is so finely brewed, it has a much cleaner and more enjoyable taste.
This product does come with its own filters, but if you do run out then you can purchase more here.
Our range of filter coffees is especially popular among businesses who offer it to clientele, as they can be assured that it will be premium quality every time.