Coffee from around the world roasted fresh daily. Have a browse of our accessories too, which are specially selected for our coffees.
Aeropress Clear Coffee Maker + Free Coffee
- Compact, light and easy to travel with. You can take it anywhere.
- Makes rich, full bodied coffee with no sediment in approximately 2 minutes
- Reliable, durable and built to last.
- Made from Tritan™. A copolyester that’s BPA and BPF free.
- Comes with a free 227g bag of coffee worth a minimum of £7
The Original Vs The Clear:
- Tritan™ is even more durable than the original.
- It’s shatterproof and dishwasher safe.
- You can observe the brewing process.
- It’s easier to break up and stir any clumps that may form.
Why Use an Aeropress?
The Aeropress is ideal for producing a high quality cup of coffee at home, at work or while travelling. This gentle method of brewing makes an incredibly smooth cup with plenty of rich flavour. The combination of gentle air pressure and ideal water temperature removes the bitterness and lowers acidity levels otherwise associated with quick or instant coffee brewing methods.
The Aeropress is today the go to home brew method for many professional baristas, coffee professionals and enthusiasts, and it’s easy to see why.
- Micro filtration makes a grit-free, smooth coffee
- Professional Americano or Espresso styled coffee ready in no time
- Always yields a consistent cup of coffee
Is The Aeropress Better Than A Cafetière?
The Aeropress is a lot more versatile than a cafetiere, it can be brewed in a few different ways (standard or inverted) and taken anywhere. But is it actually ‘better’? Yes, we think it is. There’s no sediment in the bottom of your cup and you have more control over the brewing process.
Does The Aeropress Make Good Espresso?
Whilst it can’t make genuine espresso, it can create short, concentrated shots that are espresso like. To create genuine espresso you need an espresso machine with 9 bars of pressure.
Which Coffee Works Well With An Aeropress?
The clarity the Aeropress provides when brewing allows the characteristics of the coffee to shine through. It’s a great way of showing off the nuanced flavours of our Single Plantation Range. Select the ‘Ground’ option and it’ll be ready to brew, or if choosing Beans, we recommend a medium – fine grind.